I am an Aviation and Occupational Medicine doctor in Wellington but trained at Oxford University in England before moving to New Zealand in 2010.
Based in Wellington I provide many different Aviation and Occupational Medicine services
- Fellowship of the Australasian Faculty of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (FAFOEM – RACP) – (2022)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Travel Medicine – Otago (2019)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Aeromedical Retrieval – Otago (2019)
- Masters Aviation Medicine – Otago (2017)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Occupational Medicine – Otago (2016)
- BM BCh – Oxford (2009)
- MA Physiology – Oxford (2005)
Please note that appointments that are cancelled within 72 hours notice that are unable to be filled may be charged a $300 non attendance fee.
No shows without warning incur a $400 fee.
Arriving over 15 minutes after the appointment is scheduled without prior consultation is deemed a no show and incurs a $400 fee.